- Folstaf® Wading Staff folds to only 9 inches, yet extends quickly.
- Folstaf® Wading Staff has a comfortable cork grip for floating above the water and comes with three grip top options:
Classic Cork Grip — smooth cork top and sides
Compass Top Cork Grip — compass inserted in top of cork handle
Camera Mount Cork Grip — camera mount inserted in cork top
- Six foot long heavy-duty lanyard with keeper bead ties to waders or holster. This allows the Folstaf® Wading Staff to float next to you when not in use, but keeps it immediately retrievable when needed.
- Folstaf® Wading Staff comes with reconsituted leather belt hoster which holds the wading stick in a closed position but allows for instant retrieval of the wading staff when needed.
- Swage and flare joints mate precisely into a rigid wading staff.
- Opens instantly. The Folstaf® Wading Staff
is designed and engineered to snap together the second you need it.
- Folstaf® Wading Staff - 3/4" diameter, made from the highest grade aircraft quality aluminum tubing for heavy water.
- Durable black anodized finish on all Folstaf® models.
- Heavy duty double shock cord stands up to the rigors of river and stream.
- Lightweight — the Folstaf® Wading Staff weighs only 10.5, 12.5 or 14.5 oz.
- Folstaf® Wading Staff features a carbide tip for sure bite on slippery rocks. A safety essential.